LAHORE – World Wide Fund for Nature-Pakistan (WWF-Pakistan) along with GB Tourism Department, Social Economic and Environmental Development (SEED) Project for the Central Karakoram National Park (CKNP) and Serena Hotel Gilgit, joined hands to celebrate International Mountains Day in Gilgit by organizing a seminar on “Mountains: key for sustainable future” attended by people from different walks of life including academia, government departments, civil society organization and media.
The United Nations General Assembly has declared 11th December as the International Mountain Day to raise awareness on importance of mountains to life.
Recently posted comments
- #CPEC in #Gilgit-Baltistan fb.me/8QuS3VrJ2 16 hours ago
- Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) after the opening of the Karakoram Highway (KKH) about three decades ago will... fb.me/7A7593NrD 6 days ago
- Pakistan’s ‘Mother Teresa’, Dr Ruth Pfau, Dies fb.me/vgMoX9Wp 1 week ago
- World’s healthiest and oldest living people share their secret recipe. fb.me/v1A9qw1s 1 week ago
- A seminar on “Agriculture System of Gilgit-Baltistan: Potentials and challenges” was held in Islamabad on Monday.... fb.me/Gvb7gAxj 1 week ago
Find Your Matchs
Happy New yearHappy New yearJanuary 1st, 2014New year.