LAHORE – World Wide Fund for Nature-Pakistan (WWF-Pakistan) along with GB Tourism Department, Social Economic and Environmental Development (SEED) Project for the Central Karakoram National Park (CKNP) and Serena Hotel Gilgit, joined hands to celebrate International Mountains Day in Gilgit by organizing a seminar on “Mountains: key for sustainable future” attended by people from different walks of life including academia, government departments, civil society organization and media.
The United Nations General Assembly has declared 11th December as the International Mountain Day to raise awareness on importance of mountains to life.
Recently posted comments
- Chinese Truck drivers protest to release their vehicles at NLC-Silk Route Dryport Sost. Due to the strike of Impo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Protests in Gilgit Baltistan over chief secretary’s derogatory remarks. #Protests #GilgitBaltistan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- All Parties of Gilgit call for abolition of all federal taxes in Sost. #WeBOC #Sost #GilgitBaltistan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- (ٹور ڈی خنجراب سائیکل ریس کو گلگت سے چین تک وسعت دینے کا ارادہ رکھتے ہیں، آئندہ برس ایونٹ کے انعقاد کے لئے کام کا آ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- ‘A purely north-south corridor is not going to be enough’ #AndrewSmall #GarmanMarshallFundsAsia #Cpec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Find Your Matchs
Happy New yearHappy New yearJanuary 1st, 2014New year.