LAHORE – World Wide Fund for Nature-Pakistan (WWF-Pakistan) along with GB Tourism Department, Social Economic and Environmental Development (SEED) Project for the Central Karakoram National Park (CKNP) and Serena Hotel Gilgit, joined hands to celebrate International Mountains Day in Gilgit by organizing a seminar on “Mountains: key for sustainable future” attended by people from different walks of life including academia, government departments, civil society organization and media.
The United Nations General Assembly has declared 11th December as the International Mountain Day to raise awareness on importance of mountains to life.
Recently posted comments
- A view of Shiskat valley in Gojal upper Hunza after today snowfall.- Amir Ali #snowfall #PakChinaTunnel #FriendshipTunnel 2 days ago
- A young man and a woman were killed for honour in Gilgit on Sunday, the police said, who have also arrested the... fb.me/3FIk5hpnp 3 days ago
- The insanity of sanity in #Gilgit-#Baltistan fb.me/GsXop9xW 3 days ago
- گلگت سکردو روڈ پر FWO کے جوان اور آفیسران دن رات کام کرنے میں مصروف ہیں۔ اس تاریخی اور اہم انقلابی منصوبے کا کام... fb.me/9coaOZH3w 3 days ago
- TEACHING AND ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS IN #GHIZER, #DIAMER AND #HUNZA SUB-CAMPUSES #KIU fb.me/GWCkTv3P 3 days ago
Find Your Matchs
Happy New yearHappy New yearJanuary 1st, 2014New year.